• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Additions

14 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is the correct place to request an addition to the Morgan Top 100 sets,if it's not please move to the correct site.

I would like to see a slot added for the 1887P Vam 12A.

Thanks

Mike

Not sure if this is the correct place to request an addition to the Morgan Top 100 sets,if it's not please move to the correct site.

I would like to see a slot added for the 1887P Vam 12A.

Thanks

Mike

Hi Michael Jones,

The '1887 VAM-12A, DDO Gator and Clash' slot has now been added to the "Morgan Dollars, 1878-1921, Top-100 VAM's" set. Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or need further assistance.

In the Top 100 Vam's, Vam 58 is not listed in the slot for 1878S Vams, Long Nock Reverses. Coin 13625461-007 is listed as such on the label. Hasn't been added yet. Actually a few more to add also on the long nocks

Need to add Vam 6C to the Top-100 Vams. per 3709420-019

In the Australian S$1 Set, the slot for the 2014P Year of the Horse is listed but there is no slot to add the coin to the set. Now I get coin not validated for the slot, 3793123-104 Done Thanks http://boards.collectors-society.com/images/icons/default/smile.gif

In the Lunar coins, silver half dollar, Series2, (with colorized) 2008-Date Mint State the is a slot for the 2013P Colorized Snake but you can't add the coin to the set, probably the same for the 2014P Year of the Horse. This was done thanks Done Thanks http://boards.collectors-society.com/images/icons/default/smile.gif

Thanks

Mike

• Administrator

Hi, Michael.

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, go ahead and click on NGC, NCS, or PCGS as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column.

Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive any automated messages that say, "This coin is not valid for this slot...," and, "Are you sure you want to save...?" Please go ahead, and say YES. This generates an automated process where I receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, I can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After I add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin was added to your set(s).

Thanks!

Please add the following Slots to the:

Lunar Coins, Silver Dollars, Series One and Two (With Gilt and Colorized), 1999-Date, Mint State

and to the 50C Silver Australian.

2014 S$1 Australian Year of the Horse Gilted

2014 S$1 Australian Year of the Horse Colorized

They are both in production now.

Thanks

Mike

Did this go through?

• Administrator

If you suspect a label error, we are happy to correct this. You may send it back in for a free reholder. You may write "mechanical error" on the submission form.

Feel free to call Customer Service at 1-800-642-2646, for further details. Thanks.

Category: Type Sets

Set Type: Basic US Type Set, with Gold (7070 + Page 5)

Owner: Michael C Jones

Last Modified: 10/17/2013

No score for

1C CORONET (1816-1839)

2614635-002

Thanks

MIke

Please add the Vam 58 to the TOP 100 Morgans Please see 3625461-007. I have been trying to add it to my set and it indicates not valid for set. It is part of the Long Nock Set

Mike's Top 100

Thanks

Mike

• Administrator

The Morgan Top 100 Set is complete. We do have other Morgan sets where you may add your coin. Thank you.