• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$100 gold 5 oz Union

5 posts in this topic

I have a $100 5oz gold union designed by George T Morgan. I understand there were 300 of these made by New York Mint in 2005, from drawings found by the Smithsonion Institution. It is .999% pure gold. I would like to sell this but do not know the value or where to go to sell it. Suggestions?

On 6/15/2011 at 12:26 PM, priscilla-migration said:

I have a $100 5oz gold union designed by George T Morgan. I understand there were 300 of these made by New York Mint in 2005, from drawings found by the Smithsonion Institution. It is .999% pure gold. I would like to sell this but do not know the value or where to go to sell it. Suggestions?

Original post asking for price was from 2011 guys

Just to follow up

eBay has the following listing

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-George-T-Morgan-100-5oz-Gold-Union-Proposed-Design-1876-Liberty-NGC/333189684282?hash=item4d93a71c3a:g:1pAAAOSwvmxc1I2L

It's offered at $6816.50 or $1363.3/oz or spot +$90 today.  This is just the offer and it's not traded.