• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEEK #465 Well hello there weekend... how I've missed you!!!

9 posts in this topic

Q. :idea:How many “$1 Hawaii-WWII Emergency Issue notes (series 1934A, Signatures of Julian & Morgenthau)” have been graded by Paper Money Guaranty (PMG)? What is the Friedberg number associated with this note? And how many of those notes have the block letters PC?

Good luck everyone & have a great weekend!

Our first place winner will receive a coupon for 1 note graded under the Standard grading tier. (You must have an active account with PMG, call PMG for details) There will also be a runner up prize given to a randomly selected player with the correct answer.

REMINDER: The Numisma-Quest ends on Saturday at midnight EST. Entries after that time will not be valid. See the Trivia info post for more details.

When you post your answer, only the administrators can see it . Stop back this Monday. We will make all the posts visible and announce the winners.

There were no note printed for the Hawaii one dollars notes in 1934A, but the 1935 silver certificates was used with the Hawaii over print and brown seal. there was 266 note graded by PMG and the friedberg number is F-2300. TThere were $5,$10,and $20 printed in 1934A, but no One Dollare Note. Have a good day. Don

according to pmg and freidberg, there were no 1934-A $1 notes, just 1935-A notes. the freidberg number for that is 2300. the number total graded by pmg is 2850 + 75 star notes, and the numbers for just the PCs is 266.

Is this a trick Question?

There were no 1934A $1Hawaii-WW2 Emergency Issue Notes:

They were series 1935A Friedberg F-2300 and PMG graded 2850 reg and 75 Star Notes for a total of 2925. As far as how many PC blocks all I know is that there were over 35 Million series 1935A $1 Hawaii-WW2 Emergency notes with the common block S-C and P-C block being a scarcer block.

But again the answer to your question is Zero, No Catalog No. and no P-C Blocks since the series 1934 A was not used for the $1 Hawaii-WW2 Emergency Issue.

A. (Sorry for the confusion everyone, the 1934A was a typo on my part, it should have read 1935A. With that being said the correct answer would have been)...

2,850 of this note type have been graded by PMG

Friedberg 2300

266 are PC Block

Because of my typo the 1st correct answer by GW will recieve our 1st place prize of one Standard Submission Coupon. Those who gave the question a try will recieve our runner up prizes of a PMG bank bag and sample.

Thanks to everyone for playing this weeks Numisma-Quest. Dont forget to stop by for this weeks NGC question!