• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conder Collectors - Post Your Images
3 3

606 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, there does not seem to be a thread completely dedicated to Conder images. Or if there is, its been a long time since posting on it. How about if we have one?

I'll start with one of my favorite farthings:

DH-112ASomersetshireNGCMS63blkcomp.jpg

Please post yours, let's see how far we can go :banana:

Very nice, so it has God save the King on one side and the Prince of Wales feathers on the other. Do you think that was to keep both Georges happy?

One of two with the Masonic edge DH 28(e). The other piece is in jolly ole England.Thank you for starting this thread. MJ

dh28ecomp.jpg

dh28eedge.jpg

These are all very nice. Terrific Tokens. If you haven't already looked, I have a few decent pieces I'm selling in the " Marketplace " , exclusively to NGC Forum Members for the time being.

If you haven't already, please take a moment and have a look.

112867.jpeg.d2459584b5970ce4636bef3878ed2304.jpeg

112868.jpeg.85f8e035bef99e7ffdeb0c81b3aa18e4.jpeg

Gracias, Hard Times! Here's another Pidcock I picked up. It's common, but something about it just jumped out at me...perhaps the Lion? lol

19.jpg

VERY nice Pidcock's 414 Jobessi, a brilliant design and the first Pidcock's token listed in D&H.

Now you need the 415... :whistle: