• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Certified Registry - A Clearer View

11 posts in this topic

Wow, I am stunned and impressed.

Of course, I can now begin nitpicking wink.gif

Thanks for putting this out into the open. Now it is very easy to follow what is going on with the sets.

Okay Arch - I hate to be an immediate trouble maker here, but this is just a tiny request! How about at the head of each of the sets, a link to a complete table of the scores for all of the coins in the set (as you would have by combining what you get by clicking on the coin's "Coin Description" when viewing a set).

Head down, hands over head, Hoot

• Administrator

Hmmm.

NO SOUP FOR YOU! grin.gifgrin.gif

Sounds like a good idea. I had considered it before, but I was afraid that the resulting page would be too hefty for some sets. For instance, some of the cents sets or the type sets would get pretty obnoxiously long...

But maybe that's ok?

Arch

BOILER78 I don't think it's..."Arch likes Spooly more"

It's more like "Spooly is a major pain in the @ss!!! smile.gif

Arch hits pretty hard.....and pulls no punches..... I have opened PM's from Arch and had my keyboard burst into flames!

That's why I like Arch.....he is a straight shooter!

Arch, I am awestruck with these features. For the first time, I can try different coins and assess their points directly. Thank you, smirk.gif