• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Thick Slab!

15 posts in this topic

I think they created these just to shut up Chris (CPM9BALL) lol lol lol

Sorry I took so long replying. I had a slab stuck in my mouth.

Chris

omg you guys are terrible lmao

Actually, NGC modeled the no-line fatty after a photo they had of Shane. It's a good thing he wasn't wearing his paisley shirt in the photo. Geez, I would have hated to see an insert like that!

Chris

There is just more of me to love beside I don't trust skinny people....if you don't like food enough to get Fat I don't trust you :taptaptap:

i am the heaiest i have ever been and people just cant keep their gosh darm hands and eyes! off of my body

There is just more of me to love beside I don't trust skinny people....if you don't like food enough to get Fat I don't trust you :taptaptap:

i am the heaiest i have ever been and people just cant keep their gosh darm hands and eyes! off of my body

You should stop wearing that money belt, Michael.

Chris

Chris

The Porcine Prince of Pounds? hm;)

Hoot

Chris

The Porcine Prince of Pounds? hm;)

Hoot

There seems to be a preponderance of portly porcine princes plundering pounds.

Chris

omg you guys are terrible lmao

Actually, NGC modeled the no-line fatty after a photo they had of Shane. It's a good thing he wasn't wearing his paisley shirt in the photo. Geez, I would have hated to see an insert like that!

Chris

:)