• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"WINE, WOMEN, and SONG! posted by Clay

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I agree with Kerry its time to cut back on buying coins!

During the time I was sick and before, I was buying raw coins. BUT didn't have the engery to submit them for grading! Now I've been submitting them and saving for for more important things!

Like WINE(oh I forgot we don't drink wine, it will have to be coca cola), WOMEN (My Wife she is having a birthday this month and next we will be married 47 years! So she deserves to be treated nice), SONG ( I can't carry a tune in a bucket. BUT we just celebrated Elvis's 75th Birthday. I purchased some of his things on QVC).

This is one coin I just purchased!

7719.JPG

See more journals by Clay

Hi Clay

I'm happy to hear that everything is still good with your health and wish your lovely wife A Happy Birthday and Happy 47Th Wedding Anniversary for the both of you and many more years of good health and great coins like your Canadian proof 70 UC 10 cent piece, Sorry just needed to throw that in...