• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Request an NGC Registry Set - Official Thread - List Last Updated 7/5/2011

90 posts in this topic

Thanks, I am amazed at how quickly NGC responds to requests.

Except for adding slots for 2010 for the Canadian series issues ( there are even 2 different proof sets issued this year)..it's been 11 months and nuttin....

WOW !! added the very next day !! Super service NGC/Collectors Society..you guys are still #1 by far in registry service !..thanks..Jackson

Scott,

I would like to request that the following sets be added to the registry.

1. Australia 2010P 1/10 oz Gold Dreaming series

2. Australia 2011P 1/10 oz Gold Dreaming series

3. China Panda 1/4 oz gold Panda Commemorative Coins

I would also like the following coins added to Australia " Lunar Coins, Silver Dollars, Mint State, Complete ( with gilt and colorized ) ".

1. 2008P Gilt Year of Mouse

2. 2011P Gilt Year of Rabbit

3. 2011P Year of Rabbit Colorized

Thank you

Russ Murray

Hi there, can we get an update on the South African proof 1/10 Krugerrands to include the 2009 Government on Wheels issue.

Cheers, John.

Dear Scott,

Can you update and add the following into the British North Borneo and Straits Settlements Registry Set?

1. 25 Cents, 1929H, Circulation Issue - Missing from the British North Borneo set type

2. 10 Cents, 1871-1927, Proof and Specimen Issue - Missing from the Straits Settlements set type

3. 20 Cents, 1871-1935, Proof and Specimen Issue - Missing from the Straits Settlements set type

4. 50 Cents, 1886-1921, Proof and Specimen Issue - Missing from the Straits Settlements set type

5. Dollar, 1903-1926, Proof and Specimen Issue - Missing from the Straits Settlements set type

Thanks.

Cheers,

Cho

Scott:

Could you please add the following Registry entries for World Sets-Canada:

- Commemoratives, $50, Silver, 2006-Present (5-ounce)

- Commemoratives, $200, Gold, Vancouver Olympics

- Commemoratives, $250, Silver, Vancouver Olympics (1.0 Kg)

- Commemoratives, $250, Silver, 1.0 kg

- Commemoratives, $300, Gold, 2007-Present (2-ounce)

- Commemoratives, $500, Gold, 2006-Present (5-ounce)

Thanks for your assistance.

In your Set Type: War of Independence 8 Reales, 1810-1821, One-Per-Mint you are missing the Mexico City Mint. It would be more accurate to add Mexico City, or you could also rename the set to be Provisional Mints only.

I would like to request a Registry Set change for the Lincoln Cent Series. I would like to see a set for each of the following: 1959 to 2008, 2009, & 2010 to date.

On a related note, I would really like to see NGC start slabbing those new "UNION SHIELD" cents face up like normal. After all, they are normal issue coins just like the memorial or wheat back cents. I understand why they mounted the 2009 cents to show the reverses - that makes sense. But now that we're back to normal issue cents, they should go back to face up.

Hello,

I would like to see new NGC Registry Set:

Lithuania 1925-1938. Interwar period.

Thank you!

WOW WOW WOW, I just found that NGC created a Lithuanian Set!

Thank you very much!

Scott, I have a simple/modest request.

The Canadian 10c proof set 1981-Present has two small oversights/omissions that I would love to see added.

1) In 2003 there was the regular silver 10c proof (crowned bust) and a special 1953-2003 "Golden Jubilee" dime ( uncrowned bust) version which is quite scarce..could you add the uncrowned coin to the set and also give it a tiny bump above normal point values for its scarcity?

2) In 2010, again Canada had 2 seperate issues for the proof 10c. The regular silver 2010 10c with the queen from its annual silver proof set, but also a HIGHLY scarce "First Silver Dollar" silver proof set in which there were only 5,000 minted total. I'd appreciate the addition of this coin also to the set with serious point considerations considering it's mintage is less than 10% of normal...

Thank you in advance for your efforts and considerations,

Jackson

PS: It only seems fitting to include these since all of the other years with special addition proof dimes in addition to the regular annual issue are included ( Cabot, RCM 90th, Year of Volunteers etc etc)

Hi!

I would like to request a set of Poland/Danzig of Sigismund

III Vasa Ort (1/4 T) from 1608-1626, as well, Poland --- Peoples Republic of Poland 1945-1994 PROBA

Thank you,

Tomasz

BUMP............Scott, I have a simple/modest request.

The Canadian 10c proof set 1981-Present has two small oversights/omissions that I would love to see added.

1) In 2003 there was the regular silver 10c proof (crowned bust) and a special 1953-2003 "Golden Jubilee" dime ( uncrowned bust) version which is quite scarce..could you add the uncrowned coin to the set and also give it a tiny bump above normal point values for its scarcity?

2) In 2010, again Canada had 2 seperate issues for the proof 10c. The regular silver 2010 10c with the queen from its annual silver proof set, but also a HIGHLY scarce "First Silver Dollar" silver proof set in which there were only 5,000 minted total. I'd appreciate the addition of this coin also to the set with serious point considerations considering it's mintage is less than 10% of normal...

Jackson

PS: It only seems fitting to include these since all of the other years with special addition proof dimes in addition to the regular annual issue are included ( Cabot, RCM 90th, Year of Volunteers etc etc)

Here's a photo of the 2003 that's missing.......

109770.jpg.92219b8a92ee5c96a474d95cb406f71e.jpg

109771.jpg.b41b0784722bd691927dcd9a96ddea5b.jpg

109772.jpg.c793134b3bbab83472bb8cc8bb8a9d34.jpg

BUMP............Scott, I have a simple/modest request.

Jackson

Here's a photo of the 2003 that's missing.......

I have no idea what happened to this set but it is messed up now...the commems all disappeared from the set and were added into a new set which is seperated by metal ( nickel vs silver). Unfortunately NGC never designated on my slabs which coins were taken from silver sets and which were minted from nickel..also if the Krause was used, their dates for the metals isn't correct. All 10 cents from 1996 to present were made of silver--there are no metallic nickel 10c proof issues after 1995. So if you want to make it 2 sets instead of just adding the 2 coins I requested to a complete proof set--all you need to do is make one set from 1981-1995 nickel 10c and then 1996-present silver 10c........

Thanks Scott for your efforts..( and especially thanks for returning it to a single set for all proof dimes 1981- present)

The 2 slots I requested are now on-line and I've placed coins in the slots. During the transition however 2 OTHER coins/dates got mixed up......

In 1998 there were just 2 issues..the regular 10c which has the bluenose schooner like all of the normal/regular proof issues( -same coin which you have listed as 2 slots by seperate names) and the 1998 90th anniversary commem of the RCM which was on the list but disappeared during the update..

Secondly, the 2003 year simply has 2 issues of the 10c ( not 3)..the crowned bust and regular issue are one and the same..and you have already added the uncrowned version.....

So all that is needed to finally get the set 100% accurate is:

1) Delete the "Bluenose Schooner" slot for 1998 ( the normal issue is the bluenose schooner)

2) Re-add the 1998 90th Anniversary RCM 10c slot

3) Delete the 2003 "crowned" 10c slot since the regular issue for 2003 IS the crowned bust....

Hello everyone,

I would love to see all the PIEDFORT coins be added to the Silver Pound Proof, Silver Two Pound Proof, and the Silver Five Pound Proof sets that are found in the Great Britain - Decimal Coinage.

As I am sure you know, Great Britain makes a "standard" coin and a double thick coin called "Piedfort" for all their silver coins.

This is my first time requesting help/set addition in this form, so if this is long-winded, please forgive.

Thank you,

Brett Deeds

DAVIS OF WALES

Well thank you Jerica for your help getting me started on this request page.

I am on the fence, should I send in all my Great Britain Piedfort coins to be graded or sell them off?

I would love to see them added to all the "silver" sets in the Great Britain - Decimal Coinage. They would fit very nice right into the sets that are already there.

Thank you,

Brett Deeds

DAVIS OF WALES

Guest Jerica

Hi Davis of Wales! You are quite welcome! Although I work on NGC's registry set I am not a collector of those coins so I am not in the position to say whether you should sell them or send them in for grading. There are however many benefits to have your coins graded by NGC. You can read about the benefits on www.ngccoin.com. My advice would be to ask the community on our chat board and there might be a collector of those coins that could give you some advice on what to do with the coins.

Guest Jerica

Hi Jackson64! The 1998 "Bluenose Schooner" slot has been deleted, the 1998 90th Anniversary RCM 10c slot was re-added, and the 2003 "crowned" 10c slot was deleted as well. The scores for that set has also been updated.

Augustus,

I have come to know one thing....I have no idea what I'm doing.

I look back at all the Canadian sets and all the Australian sets that I built that were (and still would be) the finest, and I want to cry for selling them off.

All the Lunar sets from China that I had in PF69 and the Lunar sets from Australia in MS70 & PF70. What the hell was I thinking.

So as far as more Canadian Silver Sets, who knows, maybe. I think I am going to change my name to rubber ball ;)

Brett

Thank you..you guys are great. I appreciate the time you take to check out our requests and adjust the things you agree with--it shows that you are listening and is great customer service. That is why I have always been a Collectors-Society member and not a member of another registry ( and the un-biased inclusive nature which says, " it's about quality coins" not a slab snobbery.. ^^