• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

assorted EAC archive for sale...... another book addition price reduced

4 posts in this topic

have some printed items for sale; i call it a small EAC

archive

well be that as it may........................

here goes

1-----penny prices second edition by william c. noyes

a price guide for 1793-1857 half cents and large cents

2----early american copper 8 pages promotional guide that is hard glossy smooth card stock with interesting information promoting the fellowship and joining of the EAC club i would say made in the last 10 years or so

3-----history of the early american coppers club 1966-1986 large format reprinted with the permission of coln world 12 pages and a next interesting fact filled guide of the club and its early founding members and interesting collector happenings filled wit tons of great information not contained elsewhere

4-----EAC guide to early american coppers by pete smith eac historian done i think?? 5-10 years ago large format 42 pages

edited by carr, loring and wright a listing of terms used and understood by members of the eac some statements represent the opinion of the author and usage of terms has changed over time if you love interestibntg tidbits about famous collector collections collecting of old copper and just A FREAKING FANTASTIC AMAZING READ ON ANYTHING AND ALL ABOUT EARLY COPPER YOU WILL LOVE THIS

information not found elsewhere

alphabetical order

5-----2010 eac convention auction sale april 24 2010 half and large cents auctioned with great color and black and white photos all expertized and with prices realized

6---- ditto number 5 but 2009 eac convention sale april 18 2009 with prices realized and again ditto number 5

7------14 th annual c-4 convention auction sale no prices realized color and black and white photos nov 15 2008 and c-4 is colonial coin collectors club so it is all colonial coinage

all the above is in very good to new condition sold as is

$30 usd plus $10 dollars usps insured priority mail shipping total $40 usd

and please i need a united states postal money order bought at the usa post office only

please pm me

thanks for looking

also in addition something i forgot to add when i first posted this that is included in the above

is a brand new copy of the 2010 numismatic dealer directory published by the coin dealer newsletter CDN the greysheet!!

alphabetical order and also listed by state and waht is really good is that there are many dealer websites listed that you never ever see in coin world the numismatist or numismatic news that is a great resource for coin searching