• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos Thread - share positive buying experiences from the Coin Marketplace

326 posts in this topic

Kudos to TonerGuy on a non-traditional transaction that was very positive. With an assist to GreatToning.

Even though it didn't result in a sale to one of them, I'd like to give kudos to

Six Mile Rick

jimineez

and rons

I can not thank you enough for the insight offered and for talking me out of making a purchase I would regret.

Even though they weren't able to offer me the coin in the grade I was looking for, they were all eager to help. I'm disappointed I wasn't able to buy from one of them, but I'll gladly make them my first stops in my search. They all went above and beyond my expectations even after we weren't able to make a deal.

Rick has always been a great help finding me nice coins, but I now have two new wonderful people to work with as well when I'm ready to buy my next coin.

High-five to Sixmilerick.

We've had MANY discussions, and he was able help steer me away from making a bad decision on an ICG coin I was looking at, and re-learning very quickly on some other areas as well...

I have since just recently purchased an NGC MS-67 2003-P Missouri statehood quarter from him.

He shipped the coin immediately and it literally arrived 2 days later all the way across the continent.

Beautiful coin and exactly as described.

Thanks, Rick!

Van Phillips

Just purchased a few more coins from SixMileRick!

All three were EXACTLY what I was hoping they would be and his continued communication and friendship has been fantastic.

Thanks again, Rick and congratulations on the fantastic coins you received back on your recent submission to NGC!

On 8/1/2010 at 5:37 PM, Architecht said:

This is a thread to give a shout out to people you have had a good buying experience with from a money marketplace transaction.

How does one go about posting an item, or several for sale here? I have tried to no avail.

Thanks

Pleasure dealing with JTryka. We sealed the deal and both mailed the same day. Jeff is a great buyer. He is a man of his word:)

I was very happy to buy a Washington Quarter off @Six Mile Rick. The coin hasn't had enough time to make it to me yet but I wanted to say some good things about him anyways. I've seen all the other positive post about him. In my dealings he is a very nice guy and has great prices. Be very happy to buy from him again. He was very helpful to me.