• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos Thread - share positive buying experiences from the Coin Marketplace

326 posts in this topic

I just had an excellent transaction with 123cents/Carl.

He shipped quickly, with excellent packaging, was conscientious in his communications, and is an all around great gentleman of a seller. Thanks Carl!

Thanks to Mr. Smith Guesser for some coins to start another set. Great communication, fast delivery, and packaged very well. I would recommend buying from him anytime.

Robert

Just want to acknowledge another perfect transaction ( one of many) with Deerefan (Justin), both buying and selling. I would like to add that he's really showing some time and effort in those pics he's been posting.

Best regards, Mark

Thanks for the kind words Mark! I sure do appreciate it. Mark is an excellent guy to work with and I have enjoyed all of our transactions. They were all smooth and problem-free. I can't wait to make our next deal!

Positive transaction with MUMU.

MUMU managed to get everything packed up and shipped off to me while in the process of moving.

Two very nice coins - one gets me closer to my goal of a Star quality birth year set. (Toners)

I love them both - Thank you MUMU!

Sold six certified world coins to wdrob. Two thumbs up all the way -- very easy to work with, great communication, and very fast payment. No problems, and I'd recommend dealing with wdrob to anyone on the boards.

(thumbs u

Thanks for the kudos and I return them just the same.

I have never had a bad experience by going through the Money Marketplace. That track record continues. (thumbs u

Great transaction with Delta. (Mike P.)

I purchased the Guide to Attributing Bust Half Dollars from him.

It's in great condition, as stated.

Thanks Mike (thumbs u

I've done a few deals with Six Mile Rick and just received a package for the latest trade deal. Gotta' give Kudos where they are due, so here is a big (thumbs u

If you haven't ever done a deal with Six Mile Rick you should. First Class all the way!

Thanks Rick!

-Doug

I just made a purchase from Alan Phillips. The coins were exactly as shown and the transaction, from payment to delivery, was handled very quickly. Would not hesitate to buy from Alan again.

Give a shout out to jimineez for a meet and trade out on some PM's. Excellent dealings.

Look forward to us getting together again.

Should also thank A.Phillips for a recent transaction that went very well.

Edited by wdrob

Great deal with A Phillips who went the extra mile and held the coins for me for 6 weeks based on just emails. We have never dealt together before and I appreciate his patience while I was out of town. Many thanks and best of luck with the family :)