• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos Thread - share positive buying experiences from the Coin Marketplace

326 posts in this topic

I have made many deals through the The Money Marketplace and I have trouble remembering all who I have dealt with, however I have no trouble remembering that every deal was smooth and I would not hesitate buying from members here.

nk1nk, Deerfan, ...... I just can't remember who else. Oh Steve too...... and Bruce,. Can't remember their names here. Oh well . Thanks to all that I have dealt with.

A quick shutout and kudos to the Currency Depot (wdrob). They have great prices and ship so fast I got a tracking number before I finished checking out. (Well not exactly true, but trust me they are Fast). Thanks Bill for another smooth transaction. :golfclap:

You are to kind Bruce. It is only that fast because I have no life! :grin:

Thank you as well as many others but I try not ID anyone unless they wish to announce a transaction.

Edit: I am going to make specific mention of Kenny (coinman_23885) as well since I think through our PM's that he does not mind. We have had a couple (lost count) of transactions and everyone has always been flawless.

Kenny, Bruce, Deerfan, Rick, and many others I have dealt with here are people that believe in the principle of a Man's Word and I have no hesitation at all of sending out the items even before I receive the funds. I know the word will be kept.

I am sure I missed someone or two but that is what is so very good about what Rick (SixMileRick) refers to as the 'Club'. I don't think this club allows 'Grifters' ... ;)

Sold 56 coins since March to 16 different members ( not counting the 26 eagles to one member. ALL positive, fast and without any trouble. Ive mentioned Hunter's Gold, Six Mile Rick, CCcoindude,wdrob and others but Bruce S. just keeps coming back for more! I love getting his checks or mailbox money even though it can't continue. I know what I've sold him and can see everyone else likes him too; did he win the lotto?

This week I sold a 1805 half to Ryan S. and he is without a doubt the most polite member I've ever dealt with, he really appreciated the coin which always makes it nice.

David

Deals in the last couple of weeks with six mile Rick, bajjerfan, astrotrain, and fillthyhoard. Flawless execution except that Rick can be a jokester at times :devil:

Sold 56 coins since March to 16 different members ( not counting the 26 eagles to one member. ALL positive, fast and without any trouble. Ive mentioned Hunter's Gold, Six Mile Rick, CCcoindude,wdrob and others but Bruce S. just keeps coming back for more! I love getting his checks or mailbox money even though it can't continue. I know what I've sold him and can see everyone else likes him too; did he win the lotto?

This week I sold a 1805 half to Ryan S. and he is without a doubt the most polite member I've ever dealt with, he really appreciated the coin which always makes it nice.

David

thanks Dave, I really appreciate your kind words. I have had nothing but great buying and selling experiences with you and all the great people here. Let's keep it going"......." BruceS

Transaction with stldanceartist was flawless, fast shipping, excellent quality goods. (thumbs u

Thanks Benjamin.

Bill

Just purchased some junk silver from yonico and had a great transaction. Price was fair and he shipped immediately. Excellent seller and would buy from him again. Jerry

Looks like I have some catching up to do! Sorry for my delay in posting here guys. I had wonderful transactions with the following members-

AnkurJ, Copper Toning, mrkbrown8709, yonico, wdrob and Eric Hazen.

All the transactions went smoothly and I couldn't have been more pleased! These members are top notch in my book and I hope to work with each of them again in the future.

Thanks guys!

David

Sorry that I did not see this sooner! Thank you so much for the kind words and may I say what an absolute honor and pleasure it was doing business with such a professional! And yes, I'm still loving the coin! :)

Shout out for some positive buy and sells. All were as described, shipped and packaged properly, and arrived in a very reasonable amount of time and if a buyer, payments were quick, communication was excellent, and an all around smooth experience.

• Mr. Smith Guesser
  • Six Mile Rick
  • Deerefan8420
  • jpcienkus
  • stldanceartist
  • HashTag™
  • CoinsofWar
  • jerseycat10
  • BruceS
  • AstroTrain
  • jimbucks
  • coinman_23885
  • nk1nk
  • Coindude
  • split aces
  • mumu
  • mikew148
  • jayman1970
  • agentjim007
  • MattDac

If I left anyone out it was unintentional. I went back in my PM's till I reached the point I think I covered all through the Marketplace here. I did not cover any transactions that might have taken place through my web site even though all have been 100% smooth as well.

Edited by wdrob

Just picked up a package from gpnyc ... wow, nice packaging! He was a pleasure with whom to do business, had great communication and is high recommended.

Cheers!

Wendy

aka CyberspaceVoid

Another VERY positive BST deal with Deerefan8420. Fast delivery, great packaging, exactly what I thought I purchased ..... what more could you want!

Thanks, Jason, I will be looking forward to your next deal.

Another VERY positive BST deal with Deerefan8420. Fast delivery, great packaging, exactly what I thought I purchased ..... what more could you want!

Thanks, Jason, I will be looking forward to your next deal.

Wendy, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Sorry we didn't deal together this last go around but I'm working on filling my box back up!

Justin

Thanks out for TonerGuy for our recent transaction. I received the boxes in perfect condition due to you outstanding packaging. (thumbs u