• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos Thread - share positive buying experiences from the Coin Marketplace

326 posts in this topic

Kudos for the first week of July for Marketplace board members:

Buyers: chrisp2005 (MS69 SMS dime), KeeNoooo (2 slabbed morgans), mikew148 (2 MS67 war nickels)

Seller: kbsig106 (4 PF69 silver eagles)

It was a pleasure dealing with all of these folks. Thank you very much!

I think I did some business with CCcoindude recently as well. Yonnico, jayman1970, Crisp2005, and probably many more that I can't remember. It will suffice to say that I have yet to have a bad experience with ANY on this board so if I did business with you then you are tops in my book!

I think I did some business with CCcoindude recently as well. Yonnico, jayman1970, Crisp2005, and probably many more that I can't remember. It will suffice to say that I have yet to have a bad experience with ANY on this board so if I did business with you then you are tops in my book!

Thank you. A couple transactions with wdrob in the last few weeks went as smooth as possible. Always a pleasure!

Also just had a great experience buying from Mumu - not that he needs my references but he shipped super quick and very professional packaging as well - and most importantly, beautiful coins!

Also, just had (another) successful Transaction worth AnkurJ, kudos!

I've also had some great buys from greatcollections, even though it was through their website - Ian Russel is a member here and I would like to thank him (and Raeleen!) for some great coins and excellent customer service!

Last but not least, multiple successful transactions with DeereFan, both buying coins and his imaging service - I have nothing but good words for him! Extremely good job! I recommend his services to all!

As wdrob said, I had nothing but good experiences here buying and selling,

I have recent trades / purchases / sales with CCcoindude, wdrob, Six Mile Rick and BAJJERFAN, and as several others have said, I have yet to have a bad experience with ANY member of CS. Wish I could say the same about ebay, but that's a topic for another day.

Anyway, thanks to each one of you for fast and fair dealing all around.

Thank you. A couple transactions with wdrob in the last few weeks went as smooth as possible. Always a pleasure!

Also just had a great experience buying from Mumu - not that he needs my references but he shipped super quick and very professional packaging as well - and most importantly, beautiful coins!

Also, just had (another) successful Transaction worth AnkurJ, kudos!

I've also had some great buys from greatcollections, even though it was through their website - Ian Russel is a member here and I would like to thank him (and Raeleen!) for some great coins and excellent customer service!

Last but not least, multiple successful transactions with DeereFan, both buying coins and his imaging service - I have nothing but good words for him! Extremely good job! I recommend his services to all!

As wdrob said, I had nothing but good experiences here buying and selling,

Thanks Yonico, nice easy transaction and a pleasure to deal with as well your way.

Edited by mumu

I picked up a 10oz silver bar from wdrob. Excellent price and it ship out very fast.

Another positive buying experience with Bill (thumbs u

Kudos this week to BAJJERFAN (Tom). For a smooth pleasant transaction as a buyer. Also to Yoni (Johnny). For selling me a nice addition to my sample collection. Thanks to both. Nothing but great experiences from all the board members I've dealt with.

Kudos this week to BAJJERFAN (Tom). For a smooth pleasant transaction as a buyer. Also to Yoni (Johnny). For selling me a nice addition to my sample collection. Thanks to both. Nothing but great experiences from all the board members I've dealt with.

A very easy and pleasant deal with Bruce aka BruceS. This is the way this stuff is supposed to work.

Thanks to Yonico, Nk1nk and Deerefan8420 for multiple great transactions each.

Thanks to you as well Mumu! Very easy transaction, great to work with and the coin was shipped super fast! I sure appreciate it!

Kudos to Mumu (seller) AGAIN, what great service, quick shipping and prompt packaging, and most important - beautiful coins!

And to BruceS (buyer) - very smooth transaction, thank you!

Another excellent transaction with Mumu! Coins were shipped fast and well packaged! Top notch seller and I would never have any hesitation to make another purchase from Mumu. The coins are very beautiful too!

Many Kudos to Mark(cucamongacoin) for a couple of great transactions. Although they were deals ATS, I know he sells here as well. He has a great eye for coins, excellent service and fast shipping! I couldn't be happier! Thanks!

I just want to compliment Kenny (coinman_23885)

Although, I did not recently purchase anything from him directly, he helped me out in a big way. Even though he could have just ignored my request for help, he did not, and he took the time out of his day to assist me so that I could purchase a coin from another seller with whom I do not have direct contact.

Thanks Kenny! My son is gonna love it!

Nick

Picked up a very nice toned Morgan from Jerseycat. Very happy with the purchase, and AJ is super easy to deal with. Two (thumbs u

Excellent transaction with HULLCOINS. A bunch of decent Mercury dimes at junk silver prices. Thank You.

Edited by jimbucks

Excellent transaction with HULLCOINS. A bunch of decent Mercury dimes at junk silver prices. Thank You.

I recently purchased a bunch of "junk silver" from Hullcoins and had the same experience. Decent coins at junk prices (Quarters and Roosies)

Major Kudos going out to Mark(cucamongacoin) for all of his hard work and the wonderful help he provided to me in order to put together a full set of raw Franklin Halves for my album! This guy is top notch in my book. It's time to start on the next set!

And another with BruceS

Good communication and I was lucky enough to have the coins arrive at his house the same day I received the check. Love it when a plan comes together.

Thanks again Bruce!

I have to play catch up with kudos as I've been busy. Forgive me if I mention anyone ATS as I know some are on both boards....I want to thank wdrob, yonico, cucamongacoin, bradyc, and robkool. I hope I didn't forget anyone. Anyway all transactions went very smoothly. i would highly recommend them to anyone. They are all very professional and a pleasure to work with. Thanks guys!!!!

Excellent buying/selling transactions in the past couple of weeks with Jim(Lablover), Wendy(Cyberspacevoid), Nick(nk1nk), Bill(wdrob) and Mark(cucamongacoins). All were very professional and I would be pleased to do business with them all again very soon! Thanks a lot everyone!