• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos Thread - share positive buying experiences from the Coin Marketplace

326 posts in this topic

Most (if not all) users I've dealt with on the boards are well-known and don't need me to "recommend" them as good sellers/buyers, but I've had EXTREMELY successful transactions with all members in my signature line. Multiple times with some.

Also I should mention :

- I've had some coins sold for me by KryptoniteComics and GreatToning on eBay, and they are both very professional and very VERY good at what they do.

- Mark Feld is very helpful and even though I imagine he's a very busy man, always finds the time to answer questions and emails. I bought some of my prettiest coins from him, too.

- JimBucks - multiple transactions. A+!

- AnkurJ - we set up a table at the same show once a month last year, and he has some nice coins!! A couple good buys from him too.

- I've had some coins sold for me by KryptoniteComics and GreatToning on eBay, and they are both very professional and very VERY good at what they do.

I would like to thank you for the kind words.

I've had all positive transactions with recent ones including these members:

1) jaybuck43

2) mkman123

3) yonico

4) wdrob

5) Coindude

Thanks guys! :applause:

I just completed a fantastic transaction with FILTHYHOARD (Don). Beautiful coin, fair price, great communication. First rate all the way!

I'll be looking to obtain some more of that FILTHYHOARD in the future.

Mike

Thanks Mike. The pleasure was all mine ! :)

A different sort of kudos. About 6 weeks ago I pm'ed Broadstruck inquiring about reference books about HTT and CWT. He answered with his recommendations and I was on my way. The book he highly recommended is both scarce and expensive so I kind of kept an eye out for it. Last week, I received a pm with a link for the book on ebay as a BIN. I immediately jumped on it and will be able to work with my small collection as a result. A big shout out and thank you to Frank for keeping my list on his radar and following through on it when he got a hit. I really appreciate your efforts on my behalf Frank and wanted to share my good fortune with the rest of the folks here. Thank you again.

A shout out to member "grip", who saw my post asking to buy 5 pcgs slab boxes.

he sent me 6 (SIX!!) new pcgs boxes FREE OF CHARGE. Packaged nicely and padded with bubble wrap and would not even take money for shipping.

I love it, this was so nice coming from someone I don't know (personally). Good karma (and a small token of appreciation) on the way to you!

Bought a 1924-D wheat penny from Yonico.

Excellent seller, lightning fast shipping.

Thanks!

Nick

Thank you !

And another Shout out to Yonico!

You good sir are a class-act all the way, with super fast shipping & excellent communication. As I would say in eBay feedback: "Coins came in so fast, I had to duck"! Your signature banner says it all....experience counts!

Thank You,

~Ryan

And another Shout out to Yonico!

You good sir are a class-act all the way, with super fast shipping & excellent communication. As I would say in eBay feedback: "Coins came in so fast, I had to duck"! Your signature banner says it all....experience counts!

Thank You,

~Ryan

Thanks Ryan :)

Right back at you! Great communication and great transaction all the way! Hope we do business again soon!

I was recently able to grab another coin from the FilthyHoard. Don is a pleasure to work with and he delivers awesome coins. Once Don received my payment, he quickly shipped the coin which I received two days later. Thanks again Don!

Recently bought a trade dollar from 123cents. Very happy with the coin and the way I was treated by the seller. Thanks Carl Jerry

Thank you to Jimjum12 for an exceptional buying experience on his proof Seated Dime! Great price, great communication and SUPER PACKAGING! The little slab arrived in a big Priority Mail box for security! A+ all the way.

~Ryan

I was recently able to grab another coin from the FilthyHoard. Don is a pleasure to work with and he delivers awesome coins. Once Don received my payment, he quickly shipped the coin which I received two days later. Thanks again Don!

My pleasure Drew. I'm glad you're happy with the coins. Thanks again for a wonderful transaction :) (thumbs u

Hello All...

Saying hello to all here... New to the boards...

Just wanted to post a great buying experience with "FILTHYHOARD"!

The communication, transaction, and shipping were excellent...

The 1904 Morgan was above expectations!!!

Thanks Don...

Steve

Just echoing the comments of many others - Buying from Yonico is a pleasurable experience. (thumbs u

thank you (thumbs u

what a great buyer!

Catching up on some recent transactions, sorry for the late kudo's!!

Rons

Skeeter

FishyOne

Wheatswheats

Jerseycat10

Bsshog40

Jpcienkus

Just echoing the comments of many others - Buying from Yonico is a pleasurable experience. (thumbs u

I've had nothing but great experiences with Yonico! He is a top notch guy to work with and a great asset to the collecting community. It is much appreciated! (thumbs u ^^

Kudos to folks I've done business with in the past 3 months. All of them have been a pleasure to deal with:

Marketplace board:

Buyers: rons, rockhobby, RWW, cbc (x2)

Sellers: HashTag

NGC Registry members who contacted me directly through the registry messaging system (all are buyers): 1AAA Coins, gherrmann44, MLMM Collection, Jason Colinger (x2), K M Lust, Piggy, DKLING, Jones, Iowa Silver Baron Bammer, Jackson, Kaiser14

It's folks like you who make this place great. Thank you all.

I recently had an EXCELLENT buying experience with CCcoindude, aka Rob.

Very professional, good communication, great coins, lightning fast shipping.....basically an overall top notch transaction! I will be looking at any further sales he has to offer.

Nick

Looks like a Hat Trick for CCoindude (Rob). 3 Kudos in a Row! I Just received two awesome nickels! Fast shipment and very well packaged. He took time to send a PM to make sure I was going to be around over the 4th of July weekend before shipping. Great Transaction Rob - Thank you! (thumbs u