• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos Thread - share positive buying experiences from the Coin Marketplace

326 posts in this topic

I did a deal with BLive1972...sent him money via PayPal, he shipped the next morning, and the coins look awesome in hand. I would NOT hesitate to buy from Blive1972 again.

I've never posted here before but I felt compelled to do so after completing a couple of transactions with USMoneylover.

I purchased one of the coins he posted here and another un-posted coin after I expressed my interests in Morgans. Everything went as smoothly as you could ask and I received my coins quickly.

I would definitely do business with him again. Thanks again!

Edited by drew|werd

I want to thank fellow Texan, David (HashTag), for a smooth and pleasant transaction. I purchased a 2008 reverse of 2007 SAE and shipping only took two days. Great service, communication and superb packaging.

John Grillo

San Antonio, TX

I just completed a deal with Hashtag. Super fast ship! Bullet proof packaging! Nice clean coin!

Thanks Hash(Dave) for a pleasant transaction. Highly recommend. BruceS

Completed a couple of deals this month with 2 CS members.

Wdrob- Excellent coin! Great guy to buy from. Very easy to work with and no run-arounds! Very straight forward. Thanks Bill!

Jwc- Great buyer. Sent me a PM concerning a recent listing amd made a deal in the same night! Sent payment as soon as he received my invoice. Doesn't get much better than that! I hope he enjoys his purchase! Thanks Jerry!

had a great buying experience from deerefan8420 recently. Great guy to deal with. Also had a great experience with james early us recently. Jerry

Completed a couple of deals this month with 2 CS members.

Wdrob- Excellent coin! Great guy to buy from. Very easy to work with and no run-arounds! Very straight forward. Thanks Bill!

Jwc- Great buyer. Sent me a PM concerning a recent listing amd made a deal in the same night! Sent payment as soon as he received my invoice. Doesn't get much better than that! I hope he enjoys his purchase! Thanks Jerry!

I am just now noticing this board and this thread but the pleasure was all mine. Maybe I can find something else you need one of these days ... I saw your wish list. Christmas comes quickly too.

I had an excellent transaction (as a buyer) with Jayman1970. The coin was accurately described, securely and quickly shipped, and the seller was a pleasure to work with.

Since, I am a bit slow and have never posted to this thread before, I have executed several transactions on the boards. The following list is a sampling (I am sorry if I have overlooked someone). This list includes only transactions done here and not for the PCGS boards even if the member also posts here. The list also includes references for trading, buying, and selling. In no particular order:

Kryptonitecomics

Jayman1970

MarkFeld

Physics-fan3.14

James_EarlyUS

Rockhobby

Dimefreak

Bajerfan

Coinsarefun

Filthyhoard

Cucamongacoin

Jobessi

MICHAELDIXON

Jom

Rexcat

JGrinz

TDHenson

SixMileRick

brg5658 (eBay sale)

RWW

Chronos01

BuffaloHead

BartlesvilleOK

X2rider

Hoot

KeeNoooo

You got it! Was glad it went to a good home.

I want to say that Jon K. dealt me a couple of Quarters my way and they look really good Jon.

Thanks to you both. (thumbs u

I completed trades with Six Mile Rick and CCcoindude in the last few weeks - absolutely no problems with either one,

MAJOR kudos to BruceS. He was the second person to buy from me and has bought several more times. Never any problems, great guy. BUT the major kudos are for him making me an avatar which itself is way cooler than I thought. Thank you!

David #

I've had some great buying/selling/trading in the last week. Many thanks go out to cbc, jayman1970, six mile rick, and robec1347! All great guys to work with and I am pleased with the transactions I've made with each of them!

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Deerefan8420

Coindude rocks !!!! I have done countless deals with CD over the years and every time he manages to slide in a "little extra" on the deal. He is a joy to deal with and as straight up as anybody out there. Thanks Sam, you are the best.

Ron, I can't say enough about our excellent dealings. Isn't it wonderful when both sides feel like they got a super deal? Thanks again Ron and for those of you who haven't dealt with Ron, what are you waiting for?

I just completed a fantastic transaction with FILTHYHOARD (Don). Beautiful coin, fair price, great communication. First rate all the way!

I'll be looking to obtain some more of that FILTHYHOARD in the future.

Mike

I have had nothing but great buying experiences here with all that I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Sorry but I just do no remember who all they were. ..

Fishy

Deerfan

SixMileRick .... I think.... If not then we need to do some dealing Rick! :grin:

BruceS

Maybe more..... Only had one flake out on me. No money lost or anything other than someone ending up on my 'No Transaction List'. Transaction fell through prior to agreed upon sell I suspect because they sold to someone else after they agreed to sell to me first.

Thanks wdrob (Bill). just got my Eagle/chicken in the mail today. fast ship!! nice clean coin. its nice to deal with pros. HIGHLY recommend, great to deal with. (thumbs u