• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos Thread - share positive buying experiences from the Coin Marketplace

326 posts in this topic

A big thanks to HiHoAudio! I just completed a purchase of two 20 francs Marianne-Roosters from Kim.

The transaction went without a hitch. In my opinion, Kim went above and beyond on this transaction.

I consigned a few Franklin Half toners to kryptonitecomics for him to sell on E-bay since he has a very nice following. Each sold for an amount in excess of anything I could have obtained on my own.

It was a pleasure and I'll be doing so again in the future.

Another great transaction with Schatzy. 3rd one in a month and all 3 times --great service. There is sure to be more deals made in the future with him.

Thanks Jaime,

Rick

Positive transaction with Proudtoown.

Traded some ASEs for a 1892 NGC $10 MS61. Sent my coins to him and upon receipt, he sent me the gold. No complaints and we kept in contact the whole time. Nice guy to work with.

Steven

SPeck95512 is an honest trader and fast shipping. He's on top of my buying, selling, trading and chatting with. I hope we can share lots of coin knowledge with each other.

Ray Berry

Las Vegas

Edited by Proudtoown

I just received an 1898 Morgan Dollar that looks way better in hand than it did In the picture! I wanted it from the picture, in hand, I didn't pay enough for it!

Thanks to $ilverhawk for an awesome transaction!

Fast shipping, good packaging!

Nick

I purchased a couple Conder Tokens from yarm. Extremely professional and friendly to work with, and no hassle return policy (though I didn't return anything because they were absolutely beautiful pieces). This guy is "top notch" in my opinion. (thumbs u

It's so nice to deal with high end sellers like seem to be selling on the forum here. I just picked up a beautiful 1900 quarter eagle from Jimbucks and he was great to deal with. Great communications, fast shipping, really well packaged, and an excellent coin. I would highly recommend him.

I have purchased coins from 2 different members, both with positive results. Both had great communication, excelent packaging and quick ship.

Lehigh96 (Paul)

cucamongacoin (Mark)