• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos Thread - share positive buying experiences from the Coin Marketplace

326 posts in this topic

I bought $100 face value 90% silver US coins from thirdgreenham, and it wasn't junk at all. Some nice grades & dates, including a popular error coin. Great guy, and honest seller.!

I just bought a 2008 Bald Eagle Unc from Coincurious7. Very smooth transaction, great communication, extremely quick shipping, very fair shipping charge. Coin was better than I had expected once I was able to see it in hand.

-Chris#2

A very quality transaction with Lord M. He's a wonderful person to work with and very professional with his write ups on the purchase he did with me. Quality!!

I bought 3 Kennedys from Moondoggy. The price was great, the communication was fantastic and the shipping was super fast!!! Moondoggy rocks!!!

Jesbroken or Jim was an outstanding seller. Our transaction was quick, easy, and I believe we were both pleased. Great guy to deal with:)

I recently had a transaction with Paul Kiraly 3 and it went perfectly, the ATB quarters arrived to me looking better than I had expected. Very smooth transaction, very quick shipping, coins were packed carefully.

-Chris#2

Thumbs up to Physics-Fan3.14!!

He outbid me on the 1949 S MS65+ Franklin prooflike on Heritage a few weeks ago. It's probably a good thing, though - at least my wife is convinced of it!!

However, I did get a consolation prize - the '49-S MS64 FBL that he describes in his 'Prooflike Franklin' post - http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5012236&fpart=1

It is a BEAUTIFUL coin. The pictures in the post don't even begin to do it justice!! And its certainly not due to the photographer's skills!!

THANKS JASON!!!!

Picked up a 1967 SMS and a bargain 2003-D NGC MS65 Statehood Quarters Multi-Holdered set in a Collectors' Society Limited edition slab. Courtesy of dakra.