• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New update on Chris (cpm9ball ) (immediate surgery needed)

103 posts in this topic

Most of the folks here are friend with Chris (cpm9ball) and know what a kind and considerate individual he is...

He is feeling under the weather a bit right now and I think a nice get well soon Morgan dollar post might just help speed up his road to recovery so if you want to post your well wishes and Morgan dollars images here, I know I for one would appreciate it and I think Chris would get a kick out of it when he logs in again :whee:

I will get us started with some old and current friends...:

1896NGCMS633152174-002OBV.jpg

1896NGCMS633152174-002REV.jpg

new011.jpg

new013.jpg

Morgans015.jpg

Testing2004.jpg

Testing018.jpg

Testing018.jpg

Testing2036.jpg

Testing3012.jpg

Consignments5003.jpg

Consignments5042.jpg

Consignments6004.jpg

Carson035.jpg

Carson039.jpg

1884OGreen.jpg

1885OMorgan-1.jpg

Shane, that's just mean. Show Chris all those nice Morgan's that he can't have. Especially while he's sick.

Now, if you were offering to send him one, I'm sure that would make him feel a whole lot better in a hurry.

Hey I gave him a really nice Morgan reverse textile toner in an old NGC holder years ago.....I am still living off that good deed :banana:

Get well soon!!!!

Morgans aren't my forte so you only get well wishes from me! MJ

Forgive me, Chris, but I have sold all of my Morgans but two which have no toning. But if you look carefully, these two Indians may not make you puke. At least, I hope. Good luck and get better soon. Jeremy Katz(airplanenut) was the photographer, thanks so much, Jeremy.

Jim

1908IHC1-1.jpg

1909IHC1-1.jpg

Hey Chris, I have many Morgans but not as much skill with the Kodak if you know what I mean :censored: I hope this finds you on the rapid road to recovery. Take care of yourself so we can enjoy some more of your ??humor????;)

Get better soon Chris!

IMG_2384a.jpgIMG_2385a.jpg

IMG_2388a.jpgIMG_2389a.jpg

1890OMorgan.jpg

test.jpg

1898PLMorgan.jpg

NGC MS63DPL

IMG_2890a.jpgIMG_2891a.jpg

I need to take pictures of a nice album toner I bought this weekend. I will post pics here when I do.

Heck of alot of great Morgans. Here is my new motivating Morgan. Picked it up raw for $29.00 back in November '09.Submitted in Dec. Feel Good,Chris

80SVAM111.jpg

80SVAM112.jpg

I need to take pictures of a nice album toner I bought this weekend. I will post pics here when I do.

Well, I couldn't get the colors to come out well but here it is.

PCGS MS65

IMG_2911a.jpgIMG_2910a.jpg

Feeling better yet Chris?

Nice job fellow board member.....let's keep it up!!!!

Some oldies but goodies for me...

I couldn't give this next coin away at $100 a year ago and someone sent it to CAC and it stickered and then sold for nearly $400 bucks lol

TonedMorgan2023.jpg

Morgans047.jpg

345424517_tp.jpg

Bought raw....went 65* at NGC...

coins027.jpg

coins023.jpg

New086.jpg

New088.jpg

Tonedcoins046.jpg

Tonedcoins043.jpg

Tonedcoins044.jpg

Tonedcoins047.jpg

TonedMorgans009.jpg

Krypto / Shane.... can we just rename this thread for what it really is?

How about .....

"CHRIS IS SICK AND I WANTED TO SHOW OFF MY PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS ON SOME SUPER SWEET COINS!!!"

Nice coins and get better soon Chris. We all miss you!

Krypto / Shane.... can we just rename this thread for what it really is?

How about .....

"CHRIS IS SICK AND I WANTED TO SHOW OFF MY PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS ON SOME SUPER SWEET COINS!!!"

Nice coins and get better soon Chris. We all miss you!

Some of these old pictures suck so I can't say I am all that proud of them but hey we all had a learning curve lol

but compliment duly noted :whee:

Hope to hear from my buddy today or I might just have to drive to Cape Coral and see what's up with the old geezer :preach:

Chris,

I have not been on the boards for a few days and did not realize you were a bit under the weather. My best wishes and thoughts are with you as well and hope that you are soon feeling better. Here is a GSA Morgan 1883 CC VAM 3 that I acquired at a private auction last year.

Get well soon my friend.

Rey

1883CCGSAVAM3Obv.jpg

1883CCGSAVAM3Rev.jpg

Very nice of you Ray...

Just to update folks...Chris has been in the Hospital all week and they are running a lot of test to find out what is going on as he may have a partial blockage in one of his main arteries leading to his heart. If this ends up being the case he will need to have the blockage removed.

We all have our fingers crossed that what ever the final diagnoses.....hopefully it's treatable and Chris can get back to whatever retired folks do. :shy: I will continue to provide updates as I recive them and if he is still in the hospital this weekend then I will be heading down to Cape Coral to provide a little coin geek support for my friend. (thumbs u