• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy Now Across The Street ...

300 posts in this topic

I just checked in over there to see that they locked a thread about ordering the Boy Scout commemorative silver dollars. I don’t see anything negative about PCGS on it. So I’m a bit perplexed. The lock looks capricious to me. (shrug)
One of the posters indicated that "The Mods want us to use the OFFICIAL thread instead of more than just one.... "

[One of the posters indicated that "The Mods want us to use the OFFICIAL thread instead of more than just one.... " /quote]

And new we know ...

"Children line up! Everyone will get to see Santa."

I just checked in over there to see that they locked a thread about ordering the Boy Scout commemorative silver dollars. I don’t see anything negative about PCGS on it. So I’m a bit perplexed. The lock looks capricious to me. (shrug)

He hadn't gotten his fix for the day yet. Its like a drug. The more you lock, the more you need.

One of the posters indicated that "The Mods want us to use the OFFICIAL thread instead of more than just one.... "

And yet there are over a dozen threads on "the Big One" besides the OFFICIAL one.

As to the "first strike" issue, I remember one year when we got a box of silver eagles in January, and the inspector's slip inside indicated that it had been struck the previous August.

TD

I just checked in over there to see that they locked a thread about ordering the Boy Scout commemorative silver dollars. I dont see anything negative about PCGS on it. So Im a bit perplexed. The lock looks capricious to me. (shrug)

I don't believe it. Since when do they care when there are multiple threads on the same subject?

I just checked in over there to see that they locked a thread about ordering the Boy Scout commemorative silver dollars. I dont see anything negative about PCGS on it. So Im a bit perplexed. The lock looks capricious to me. (shrug)

I don't believe it. Since when do they care when there are multiple threads on the same subject?

Since the slimeball SportsModerator1 decrees it. "I just made this the "official" BSA thread. Let's keep all the order numbers and comments to one thread rather than clutter the boards."

He's the scumbag that allows his fluffers to run wild on the forums while booting those he doesn't like.

He's the scumbag that allows his fluffers to run wild on the forums while booting those he doesn't like.

Yes, but think of all the time that we now have for other pursuits ... I started a nano reef :)

day035.jpg

And I thought that I was only guy who didn't like the Sports Moderator. He's PO'd me a number of times, but I've always held my fire.

Thread locked.

Just kidding.

Ok I laughed out loud, I admit it lol

See, we don't have this kind of fun with the mods ATS. :acclaim:

Thread locked.

Just kidding.

Arch is WAY MORE than just a modulator here, he's a web designer and maintains this site, he's one smart cookie.

Thread locked.

Just kidding.

lol ...the mods are scared of us over here!! lol-021.gif

As far as I'm concerned, Marty is welcome here any time. Unfortunately, he will have to leave the rubber chicken at home.

Hey Marty, if you're lurking, are you ever going to stop by the Twisted Conch again?

Chris