• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7777 CONTEST

58 posts in this topic

No fair. Trick Question 'cause I know that they had to PAY for mom to take you!

:)

Baha! Nice one there Vic! Where you been? Hows the new job?

New job is good. Will be working Fri, Sat & Sun with double shifts on Sat & Sun. But.............4 days off!

Sure is great seeing Chris back!!

No fair. Trick Question 'cause I know that they had to PAY for mom to take you!

:)

The "trick" to it is that you have to enter your guess in order to have a chance to win. (shrug)

Chris

1. I was born in 1947 at Suburban Hospital in Bethesda, MD. All you have to do is guess the amount of the hospital bill.

Note for ScottB....NO FAIR GOING TO THE HOSPITAL AND CHECKING THEIR ARCHIVES!

Are you saying :angel: I :angel: would do something like that? :devil:

How about a guess of $175?

So when do we find out?

I stated in the contest rules that the deadline for entries would be 12/17 at 7:17AM and the winner would be announced on 12/17 at 7:17PM.

I wanted to be sure that everyone had the opportunity to play, and I thought there may be "stragglers" who only check the boards from time to time. However, if it appears that there will be no additional entries, I can always call an end to the contest and name the winner at an earlier date and time.

Suggestions, anyone?

Chris

PS. 12 to go!

Just felt this banknote belonged in this thread for obvious reasons...

sevens.jpg

I know a few guys who play Liar's Poker regularly, and any one of them would gladly give you 99c for that note.

Chris

11 to go!

Okay, time is up! I had hoped there would be more entries, but since there were only 37, I will be able to tabulate the results announce the winner sooner than expected.

Chris

ONE MORE POST!!!