• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How does the online submission form work?

3 posts in this topic

I was trying to fill that online submission form and I did not understand how it work so i filled out the paper form instead. How does it work anyway? Is there a 10% off for the online form?

• Administrator

There is a 10% discount for grading tiers when using the submission form online at Collectors-Society.com. The 10% discount applies to grading tiers only. It does not apply to Shipping charges or Services such as Reholder.

The online form looks very much like the paper form. You will be prompted to select a service, enter your coin detail and enter your shipping and billing instructions.

The system will automatically calculate your submission costs including shipping and generate a receipt (you will see the 10% discount in the final calculation). You will need to print a copy of the recipt for your records and a copy to include with your shipment.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to call Collectors Society Customer Service at 1.800.587.1897

Ahh..That's how it works...Thank you Dena...I was going to do the manual form again but I guess I will try the online form instead this time.