• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's missing the 2009 slot for their series?

33 posts in this topic

I thought I'd start a thread for everyone to list registry sets that need to be updated to include the 2009 slots. I know NGC knows which ones those are, but maybe they'll fix the ones we ask about first? I PMed Joiseygirl about this a couple weeks back, but I haven't heard back from her yet (I'm sure she's just very busy).

For me, I'd like to see the 2009 slot in the silver britannias.

Did you get a 2009 Britannia? If so, were you able to get a good, MS69 strike?

Scott :hi:

I'm also looking forward to listing the 2009 Britannia in the registry. I would have thought it would have updated with the others. I mine in my sig set when it arrived, but I'm not sure I have it listed right (and it doesn't look like NGC is going to verify it).

Did you get a 2009 Britannia? If so, were you able to get a good, MS69 strike?

Scott :hi:

2009 PCGS MS69 :) Just came in the mail today, but I haven't had time to photograph it yet.

I'm also looking forward to listing the 2009 Britannia in the registry. I would have thought it would have updated with the others. I mine in my sig set when it arrived, but I'm not sure I have it listed right (and it doesn't look like NGC is going to verify it).

It was showing up okay for me in your sig set. I didn't see the obverse image, but you got a nice one of the reverse. :applause:

Guest Joiseygirl

We've just assigned a coin # for the 2009 Silver Britannia so this will be available after the database update next Monday night (March 16).

Thank you all.

Amy T. Lorenzo

'Joiseygirl'

It was showing up okay for me in your sig set. I didn't see the obverse image, but you got a nice one of the reverse. :applause:

I'm going home in about 2 days. The whole set is going to be re-imaged.

Why worry about it? It's a pretty coin.... even if my sister did look at the coin and think that Britannia was a guy....

lol

Set her straight.

lol Oh, I did. I got the typical "Whatever" style response.

We've just assigned a coin # for the 2009 Silver Britannia so this will be available after the database update next Monday night (March 16).

Thank you all.

Amy T. Lorenzo

'Joiseygirl'

??

Guest Joiseygirl

For some reason the update program has not run yet this week. We are looking into this with our programmers.

Thank you for your patience.

Amy T. Lorenzo

'Joiseygirl'

Guest Joiseygirl

Jackson64,

This slot has been added.

Thank you for your patience.

Amy T. Lorenzo

'Joiseygirl'

MS $1 Kangaroo Ken Done, 1oz silver

I have seen only a few, and all seem to have a flaw above the back of the roo tail, so MS70 could be quite difficult. I will get back to work on the Kangaroos soon ;) I have loads to get graded.