• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1889 CC Morgan grade please....

10 posts in this topic

Well, it here it is:

182-0.jpg

Yes, it does looked cleaned with the dirt around the raised devices along the rim. I bet she has fine hairlines to boot.

Just looking at the wear on hair around the neck show significant wear. XF-40? Doubtful. I am thinking about attending because of a couple of New Orleans morgans and barber half that is at least worth a look. I bet this coin will sell upwards of $1500. These relatively small local auctions can get real crazy with $$ prices. Although, I have not been to one since the economy became awash in fear. Might be interesting to see how the local scene is fairing.

That is one UGLY rare coin you have there :)

Just to clarify, I do not own the coin. But, someone will undodubtedly buy it at that auction. Like I posted earlier, I am curious what it will bring at the auction. If I go, I will post what happens.