• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Minute Offense

8 posts in this topic

PCGS is throwing out the two minute offense now - doing things that should've been done a long time ago! DH just stood behind the grade guarantee on Legend's $20, he announced they will pursue the coin doctor and Charlie put his phone number up on the board for all to see. Needed changes, but they have to sink in and become a permanent part of the corporate philosophy in order to keep up w/ NGC.

After all, only the World Champ St Louis Rams managed to play the two minute offense for the entire game!

TDN,

Like many companies, they are being reactive rather than proactive. I believe the only thing that would REALLY change the attitude of senior management at PCGS would be to see either a drastic fall in submissions, or to see the value of PCGS holders to significantly deteriorate in the marketplace.

Dragon

Charlie has posted his phone number before and asked people to contact him if they have a complaint. From my experience with him, he seems like a good guy and will do what he can.

I guess the biggest problem is that there are so many complaints over there that he'd spend the entire day posting his phone number if he replied to every one.

From what I've read from submitters across the street, submissions HAVE dramatically dropped. A lot of people are getting back economy service coins in 10 days.

Yet submissions have gone up from around 37,500 when it took about 30 days to get the coins back to 75,000 a month, according to DH, and it only takes 10 days to get them back. confused.gif