• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Please Help!!!!!

12 posts in this topic

As most of you know, Rick Montgomery, PCGS President and grading guru, has left PCGS to go work for NGC. Now I have a bunch of PCGS graded coins that are falling in value because of this. If you need proof, just go listen to the ostriches over in the PCGS forums.

Since NGC is to blame for this because they hired Rick away from PCGS, I think it is only fair that they help absorb some of my "lost value". I propose NGC discount their crossover fee for all PCGS coins. Perhaps the "Welcome Rick Montgomery Crossover Special" valid for his first month at NGC. Submit any PCGS coin for crossover for only $10 ($7 for any PCGS coin submitted for Cross at Any Grade).

Please NGC, the sky is falling. Help us out. frown.gif

I know this was written in jest- but the nucleus of the idea is sound.

I'd sure take NGC up on that offer! In fact, I'd ship 50+ coins today if they offered that deal.

"Cross at any grade". No problem!

Actually, so long as they were patient (I'm sending the ANA request for NGC submitter ID tomorrow) with this program, I'd be on board. smile.gif

I have 8 coins into PCGS right now for review of their grade and designations!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif Rick was the person to look at them! Last I heard, he was going to look at them by TODAY at the latest! THIS SUCKS!!!

A whole life of rotten timing... @#%@!&$%^*$&($&$%^@#%$@#$%^@%#

Hoot

That is rotten luck. Can you get the coins back before someone else gets their hands on them? Maybe Rick could grade them at his new job as part of the "Welcome Rick Montgomery Crossover Special".

I tried to send a condolence email at your address but it came back. Has it changed from A whole life of rotten timing... @#%@!&$%^*$&($&$%^@#%$@#$%^@%#? wink.gif