• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPY QUARTER

5 posts in this topic

Can some one help guide me? I am a newbie and do not know how to communicate? I have some US coins that I would like to get an idea what they are worth? They are Morgan dollars, Buffaloe nickel, and Saint Gauden gold coins. Thanks

Go into the US coin section and start your own thread there with your questions......don't post within an existing thread like you did your first two posts because a lot of folks may not see them there. I believe in the upper left hand corner of the forums it has the new topic button which looks like it has a piece of paper on it and says new topic. Click this button and then place a subject like "new to the forums, please help" and then list all your questions and I am sure plenty of folks will come along to help you. Here is a picture of where to look for the new post button....hope this helps (thumbs u

instructions.jpg