• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone having issues with entering coins into the registry???

10 posts in this topic

I have been trying for two days to get all of my coins and Images input into the registry and it just doesn't seem to want to save like half of them. I am building my signature set and was able to get 21 morgans finally input into my set but all of the PCGS coins are just showing the Cert # and when ever I enter the Grade, date, mint mark, MS or PF etc.....it will not save the info but does not give me an error when I submit?

Then on top of that....half of the images, which are sized appropriately are not saving for my NGC graded coins and again.....I do not receive and error when I submit the update....the picture just simply do not save in the set. Surely the registry should be working better than this and I don't have the time to sit down and keep redoing this but I want to have images with my sets because we are talking about toned coins :frustrated:

Late Friday night I experienced problems when the certification database apparently went down, preventing me from uploading any of the coins I got back this week. Saturday morning the database was working again though and I've experienced nothing like what you describe (though I haen't been uploading pictures either).

Shane, Signature set coin images can be weird sometimes. I entered some coins that are in Competitive sets into a Signature set. The site said that the coins had images so I proceeded based on that information and the images did not transfer. I had to go back and enter them again manually, into the Signature set. Good luck with your set, Shane.

yep...editing each coin individually is the ticket...after you add more coins using the slot edit page--just leave and go to set listing...then do the coin edit/info seperately ( you can also add pics better this way too because if any photos are too big you don't lose a bunch of info--just resize the image and re-enter....

PS: under this post you should see the set "signature" for my High Seas signature set---if anyone would like info on how to set up a set like this or any of the little nuances--just send me a PM--I'm always willing to help my collecting brethren