• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me your Star Designation!

486 posts in this topic

You aint seen nothing yet.....and I haven't seen the frickin post man doh!
Don't ya just hate it when that happens? When I'm expecting something really nice, I check the mail several times waiting for the guy to get here.

You aint seen nothing yet.....and I haven't seen the frickin post man doh!
Don't ya just hate it when that happens? When I'm expecting something really nice, I check the mail several times waiting for the guy to get here.

It's been over a week but I got the slip today while I was at work...looks like it was sent registered so I understand the delay....not sure about the other coin I am expecting hm

I'm kinda bummed out and I need to see some more of those amazing "stars" that have not been displayed. Cheer me up and "show your stuff".

Dean

Beautiful Stars Lehigh.....Love the BC Morgan Sy......Elbesaar the might be your only "star" but it is exceptional.

Thanks you'll made my weekend.

Dean

Thanks guys. I had to pay a premium for the coin but for a business strike you can't beat the details and the toning. Anyone familiar with this denomination knows you rarely can find eye appeal and a good strike in one coin. The coin is semi-PL in hand as well. I wish I could more adequately image this piece for you.