• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me your Star Designation!

486 posts in this topic

Some great new coins posted in the thread!!!!!!!!

This is one of my recent "*" additions. The move up to a 65 in grade is a significant price jump, so I was happy to add this to my collection. In hand the fields are very reflective. The reverse holds it back from a PL.

1885SMS64star_zps191976d5.jpg1885SMS64starreverse_zps2b83953f.jpg

You outbid me on that 1885-S! That was a great coin in the Heritage Auction - congratulations on your new prize.

Thanks David. It really is everything I expected it to be. At least you know it's appreciated by a collector.

After 43 pages we have a winner!

That 1966 SMS 1C MS-67* is hands down the most beautiful and interesting coin I've seen anywhere at anytime. Personally I am greener than that coin though (envy).

That 1966 SMS 1C MS-67* is hands down the most beautiful and interesting coin I've seen anywhere at anytime. Personally I am greener than that coin though (envy).

That's the same feeling I had when I first saw it. I could type fast enough contacting the owner.

Some Lovely coins here! :applause:

Gorgeous 1916 FB and 37-D Buffalo! I'm guessing 67* FB and 66*.

Thank you for the kind words. The Merc is graded MS65*FB.

That's the same feeling I had when I first saw it. I could type fast enough contacting the owner.

That coin still holds my personal best photo with a cellphone:

IMG_0285_zpsde3ae586.jpg

IMG_0285_zpsde3ae586.jpg

That photo is hard to beat for sure. You did a masterful job!!

IMG_0285_zpsde3ae586.jpg

wonderful coin