• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me your Star Designation!

486 posts in this topic

Vey nice SLQ Mark. If you ever get tired of it.....

Here's another star that I have 1882-s MS65. It's nice, but I have to admit I'm not quite sure it's worthy of the * designation (the reverse is blast white)

IMG_0583.jpg[/img] :

It is worthy !!

Resurrecting an old thread so I can add my two Star coins and also capture some who have not posted theirs yet (or their pics were subsequently deleted from an earlier post in this thread).

The Franklin was previously posted in this thread, but I have better pics from Todd Pollock. The large cent was posted previously in my FUN show report, but want to add it to this thead!

15.jpg

1.jpg

Here's a few and wide range to boot.............Nice pick up on that copper Catbert. I fell asleep on that one. MJ

Hudson 66*

1255411049.jpg

Ft Vancouver 66*

1264331574.jpg

1947 66*

1264351093.jpg

1941-D 67*

1264351089.jpg

And a F-15* for kicks

1260671052.jpg

Thank you Ty for resurrecting this thread. Ty, MJ and Shane what a gorgeous group of coins with superior eye appeal. I never grow tired of toned coins with character and to have NGC stamp it as a *star* is icing on the cake. Thanks for sharing and would love to see more. I also love some of the star cameo's as well.

Who would be vain enough to actually purchase Star designated coins.....jeezeeeee :whistle:

Yeah, why bother. I get them from you for next to nothing! :foryou:

Chris

Chris is holding out on us...I know for a fact he recently picked up a pretty little star designated Morgan (worship)

Let me rephrase that.............Why should I buy them at or near market price when I can get them from you for next to nothing . :takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

I only have two and I think I got them both from you.

Chris

Well I think you are getting them for fair market value...I just think most of the other sellers of toned material are way out of touch with true values lol

That is evident when reviewing BIN prices for rainbow toned Morgans on Ebay or in the case of the FUN show....walking the isles and looking in dealers cases :devil: