• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grade or body bag?

10 posts in this topic

Before I send this one in I would appreciate comments on the rub and the grade. I had to rotate the coin and light to show the rub. All input is appreciated. :cool:

DSC01680.jpg

Before I send this one in I would appreciate comments on the rub and the grade. I had to rotate the coin and light to show the rub. All input is appreciated. :cool:

DSC01680.jpg[/quo

Bag

Ron, I would not waste my money on this one, send it to ANACS or NCS if you want it slabbed. What is the "hammer and sickle" mark on the cheek?

Bag, simply because with several dozen reasons not to encapsulate a coin, NGC almost surely will find one.

Thanks for pointing out the various ways it could be bagged. The marks are only in the left field and it just booms with lustre. I suspect that NCS will receive this one so I can resell it. I had high hopes but it is a learning process and I did get it relatively cheap. :sick: I appreciate everyone educating me with their insights and observations. Keep them coming and yes, Ant, it is a 28p :cry: