• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EauctionEmporium.com

98 posts in this topic

dont forget that any member can use there "about me "page as a homepage or link page to advertise there goods. these goods do not have to be listed on eauctionemporium, but cant be on ebay. so you can advertise your web store (non ebay) or your B&M shop or other things. i dont mind any advertising of non eauctionemporium sales as long as you dont guide the people to the enemy ebay.

all you do is put your eauction name in front of the eauctionemporium.com like so:

smokyant2000.eauctionemporium.com this will take them to the about me page where you can have links to these sales.

enjoy!

also my friend here in town has some good listings up with pretty good prices. check it out.

http://www.eauctionemporium.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?action=ViewItem&ID=1226786212&Cat_ID=238&Lang=English

THE RACE IS ON!

from this day in november till new years morning (11:59:99 pm eastern) i am making it free to list on eauctionemporium.com . the only charge of 99c will be for the home page FEATURED auctions. if you choose not to use the home page featured option the listing will be free.

normal listings with the works = FREE

FEATURED home page auctions = 99c

dont miss out. if things go ok im thinking of keeping the 99c featured and 5c listing. $1.04 which would be the max charge for featured item listings. also the home page featured items change on refresh/visit so every one gets a fair share of attention!

new upgrade being introduced also. this allows you to control what meseges you want emailed to you and is in the my account area. under preferences. offers will also show in the selling section of "my account" so you can go to one place and see if there are offers. MAKE OFFER is free and included in service to all for no charge. again you can turn off the emails from this type of offer/bid.

I also get this when tryinmg to read you messages there

"

SQL Error

SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND PrivMsgsBody.ID=' at line 1

Query:

SELECT * FROM PrivMsgs, PrivMsgsBody WHERE PrivMsgs.ID= AND PrivMsgsBody.ID=

Line 1171, File /home/anthony/public_html/cgi-bin/auction//PrivMail.pm.

Package: main, File: /home/anthony/public_html/cgi-bin/auction//PrivMail.pm, Line: 1171

"

well i am forced to list some items on ebay this xmas, and as i am doing so i see that it costs 60$ for home page featured! crimany if the fvf wasnt bad enough that is a killer.

so i have decided to keep my auction site fees at

normal listing = 5c

home page featured is $2.50 and always will be. never will it change :)

and well thats the fee list! lol

forums are down due to updates happening on the search and board sections.

free listings till new yrs ( featured home page auctions cost 99c )

i checked my position on yahoo ads. and when i type in "auction" mine is the top dog in the ads section.

taking upgrade ideas for 2009. so far we have

1. integration of payment methods. (will do but paypal wont let me since im competition) = lots of people

2. watch number = number of people watching the item. = jgrinz

3. more ad space = done. ( there is the search engines that are free, the forums are free, and i always have yahoo ad running. also there is your ABOUT ME page which can link outside of the site but not to ebay) = many

any ideas will be marked down. all ideas will be implamented at some time if posable.

thanks again all.

back to this post from now on :)

the offer issue is fixed!!!!

the minute you click submit offer the seller recieves a email. same as feebay but free on every listing. even on auction style listings. so you can have a auction with buy now (ill take it) and take offers for quicker sales!

these emails can be turned off and on by going to your ACCOUNT and clicking on PREFERENCES . there is a box for each email ( offers didnt sell.....)

enjoy!

great deals to be had! OFFERS taken. and if you look at recent auctions ive been letting them go a lil low.

gold

silver

ngc

pcgs

cgc

comics cards.......

thanks! im always trying to make it better without the cost having to go to the customers/members. so anything you would like to see changed or worked on please remember to let me know.

many new items and some new sellers.

i am working on selling everything i have until i have enough for a new program. this is a nice program but i found one that runs and looks just like the bay so im going to take it a step further.

to do so i must sell sell sell.

Coins

also while i get the money up for this huge job, i need folks to pm me and let me know what a good price for store would be per month or per year or both...

just pm me and let me know what you would like to see the price be. no not free. :P