• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Week # 87 - Welcome November!

48 posts in this topic

QUESTION: Parallel arrow feathers on the reverse of the Morgan Dollar are known for 1878, 1879-S, 1880-CC and what other date?

ANSWER: 1921

The winner is: dakra! Your prize is a copy of The Cherrypickers' Guide.

The runner up winner is: Hoot!! Your prize is a display box.

Congratulations and Thanks for playing!! smile.gif

EVP,

I was shocked also but I don't think that we should count the 26 responses from the same person. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Danielle

893whatthe.gif (That was really pretty funny RobertB!)

Thank you Danielle! flowerred.gif

Hoot

I was shocked also but I don't think that we should count the 26 responses from the same person.

lol! I just noticed! Personally, I think that was pretty clever. But, I do see why you don't prefer such responses...

lol!

EVP

Thank you Dena. Just wondering, is that picture (or 1/4 picture at least) of yourself? If so you bare a strong resemblence to Trinity from the Matrix films. wink.gif

• Administrator
Thank you Dena. Just wondering, is that picture (or 1/4 picture at least) of yourself? If so you bare a strong resemblence to Trinity from the Matrix films. wink.gif

No, it's not me...I found it on the internet and thought it sort of looked like me so it seemed like a good avatar to use. grin.gif