• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Numismatic Auctions LLC

6 posts in this topic

I received a copy of Numismatic Auctions LLC next mail bed sale (Auction XLI) in the mail today. The sale is June 28th and there is some interesting stuff listed (Conder tokens, SCD's, HTT's world coins, Medals (Napoleonic, Vatican, Architctural, etc.)

Anyone here have any experience with their auctions? I believe that they have been around for some time, and I have no qualms about bidding in mail bid auctions.

I'm not familiar with this one. Have you ever checked out American Coin and Stamp Brokers. They often have medals, tokens and SCD's plus a ton of world coins. You can place bids by mail, phone or internet.

Chris

They are in Lansing MI aren't they? I believe the firm is probably better known as Craig Whitford Auctions. Unfortunately they don't have a website under that name either. And yes they have been around for some time.

What have they got in the Conders? I'd like to know if it would be worth my while to try and get a catalog.

Yes, they are out of Lansing MI. It appears that Craig Whitford has passed the torch to someone else, there is a special note of gratitude to Craig on the first page - "...I will always strive to continue in your footsteps..."