• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woohoo! My new set is above TDN's!

19 posts in this topic

Very good Shiro! I love your title "Doomed Double Dimes". laugh.gif

Give that TDN hell, but he has you grand slammed for the pics!

Hoot

Just download TDN's pics and put them where you wish in your own set!

Just grab them off ebay. That's where I get all the certificate numbers for my registry sets.

I have a friend who may be able to help you, Shiroh. I'm not sure of the details, but send me a photo, and we'll see what might be able to be done. He's going to want some kind of fee, usually at least 10% of the value of the photo, depending on numbers of pixels and resolution.

According to my sources, he has doctored several pics of Registry-quality coins already, and once the pics are posted, they are covered under the guarantees of the Registry companies.

Shiro:

Are you absolutely sure you didn't doctor the certification numbers you used? I don't know, but that "0" in the certification number looks like it was initially an "8" until it was thumbed. And that "1" definitely looks like a "7" with a little putty added in a strategic location....

Mark

Hey! Where's your 76-CC?

Since it doesn't count toward the point total, I didn't want to be a show-off. Mine is a rare error that says QUAR. DOL. on the reverse. :Q