• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul Kiraly's Journal entry

56 posts in this topic

latest idiocy from Paul's journals--" a Bad Economy is a Good Thing"

does this man's self-centeredness and shallowness have no bottom?

while so many people may be losing their homes ( which many should have never gotten loans for in the first place), people nearing retirement are losing bundles in their 401K's and retirement accounts and tens of thousands are losing jobs and may not be able to feed their kids...this man calls it GOOD because he get a few coins at cheaper prices....unreal

latest idiocy from Paul's journals--" a Bad Economy is a Good Thing"

does this man's self-centeredness and shallowness have no bottom?

while so many people may be losing their homes ( which many should have never gotten loans for in the first place), people nearing retirement are losing bundles in their 401K's and retirement accounts and tens of thousands are losing jobs and may not be able to feed their kids...this man calls it GOOD because he get a few coins at cheaper prices....unreal

Who cares is somes people are lossiing there homse, cars, jbos... Kiralyes is buying cionns for cheap moneys. He's saving hundreds, while many are losing cadrillions. Who cares whats the goins ons of the stockes is are, he'is destroying the compitieions.

I think he may have the dreaded "Napolean Syndrome". At the top for only a moment. When you are good you don't have to beat your own drum. Understand!

Dean

This economic wealth redistribution is hurting many people. My 401-K has shrunk about 40% in the past few months and I don't have time nor the means to make it back. Overall, 401-K accounts have lost $2 trillion in the past three months. Much of this money coming from people who may loose their jobs and/or their homes as well.

However Paul marches on, taking advantage of other people's travails to forward his single objective. That of being number one in some registry set.

Under his screen name, Paul Kiraly 3, it says "learning the ropes" lol

But seriously, that is a great accomplishment in having a #1 spot in the registry! Until I saw that it was Roosevelt dimes. If your registry set was #1 in Morgans or IHC. I would... (worship)

I can only assume of course.. but interesting to think about

Start at Chapter 1.. I guess by half way through if you didn't worry before, you'll worry now

Trust me Paul you are no KING. If you had the #1 status of Bust Halves, Early Half Cents or IHC's that would impress me. There will always be someone bigger and better. Pull the plug and let the air out and enjoy life.

Dean

I don't even know why I read the latest journal entry but I did and he made comment about the two 2007 Little Rock Coins in his set:

A compelete waste of Silver. I can't wait till we get white history month.

Now we need White Miss America,Cloud magazine,White Entertainment television and a new President

All I have to say in the simplest definition (that you can understand) is you really need help!!

I have jumped on the "let's hammer Paul bandwagon" mostly, due to some arrogant comments. My wish for you this Christmas season is that may you find inner peace. There is no one trying to get you. I have made many friends on this board and if you show compassion it will be returned. There are collectors that own $35K coins here but treat me as an equal. You have an impressive collection and others are quite aware of it. Make friends and not enemies. I hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Sincerely,

Dean

I have jumped on the "let's hammer Paul bandwagon" mostly, due to some arrogant comments. My wish for you this Christmas season is that may you find inner peace. There is no one trying to get you. I have made many friends on this board and if you show compassion it will be returned. There are collectors that own $35K coins here but treat me as an equal. You have an impressive collection and others are quite aware of it. Make friends and not enemies. I hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Sincerely,

Dean

Well said

Who did I wish harm to? I said we needed a new president.He cant even prove a united states birth certificate,and no one cares!!!!!! Man,talk about jumping to conclusions.

He had his Birth Certificate posted on his website for weeks. What kind of prove do you need?

Sincerely,

Dean

I am going to jump on the Dean bandwagon. Very well put.

I know several millionaires and the majority of them are very friendly, always make time for a friend and would be more then happy to help you out. I have had one that was a CEO of a major oil company drive 15 min in the snow to give me a jump start. There are others I have known that come into a little money (no where near what these guys have) and think they have to treat everyone like mess.

I know I am still new here and all and I don’t know how all these comments started but from what I have seen from Paul he is just a jerk. It would be one thing if he just didn’t want any friends on here but this guy just seems to make it his mission to tick people off.

lol

I think someone must Edit these because I know I didn't say *spoon* :)

If you say a bad word like mess or individual_without_enough_empathy. It will automatically change the posting.

Agreed.. lets be friends :D in fact the other day I sent Paul a message that I saw a whole heap of new dimes that might interest him go up on a big dealers site. I am not interested in them at all, so why not tell someone who cares :)