Finally managed to figure out this "new" journal, and here we go:
Things happening in 2017:
- Completed Japan 1000-Yen Proof set, huzzah!
- Added and won 13 first ranked sets to my collection, yay!
- Should have been 14 if I hadn't been lazy in entering the last Australia Stock Horse set
- Should have been more than 14 had I known that 7 January 2018 was the date NGC distributed awards (need to pay more attention), not the deadline for award submissions, lol?
- Lost my first place in the Somali cat set
- Broke top 300
Things to do in 2018:
- Add more coins to the newly added Australia Silver Proofs sets, 2010, 2011, 2012, etc until 2018
- Complete Netherlands and other types of Wilhemina 2.5G silver coins, 1929-1944
- Crossover some PCGS coins
- Regain my first place in the Somali cat set (those 68s are killing my score, bah)
- Break top 200
Things not to do in 2018:
- Add more non maple RCM coins, they are legion,
Things to suggest to NGC if anyone from there actually reads this journal:
- Combine and synchronize all the different country websites (I only use US and HK versions). The Hong Kong one is prettier than the US, but has no submission tracking
- Accept crossover from ANACS slabs
below is the pretty page that the HK version (https://www.ngccoin.hk/) of NGC has (maybe the US version also has it, but I cannot find where it is)