15 Comments


Recommended Comments

I was hoping you'd have an asking price posted so we could know what you think this old Jefferson nickel is worth.

Share this comment


Link to comment

I do not speak Spanish.

According to Google translate, he is offering a deal of two coins for the price of one and a half, and the second post reads as : " Any message that is not related to making a deal does not bother to write do not waste your time or mine"

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Just Bob said:

I do not speak Spanish.

According to Google translate, he is offering a deal of two coins for the price of one and a half, and the second post reads as : " Any message that is not related to making a deal does not bother to write do not waste your time or mine"

I guess he's hoping we'll put in a crazy-high bid for them and doesn't want to name his price. Buy one get one half off doesn't help much unless you know how much the one costs. But the value on these is so low that paying shipping would be overpaying.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Lo siento si alguien lo ofendi no fue mi intencion soy Nuevo y por Ocupo dinero. Exactamente no se $ estoy esperando la terser persona que me de su opinion grasias

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Alcon1982 said:

Lo siento si alguien lo ofendi no fue mi intencion soy Nuevo y por Ocupo dinero. Exactamente no se $ estoy esperando la terser persona que me de su opinion grasias

You haven't offended me or anyone else here I think. However, it's worth noting that I don't think this coin is going to prove to be worth what you think it's going to be. The fact that you even made this post about these nickels makes me think you think it's more valuable than it is. I also think that if you're going to offer a coin for sale, you should first have done enough research to have a reasonable idea of what it's worth. That way you know what a reasonable offer is and so you know going in if you're assigning an inflated value to it just because "it's old." There's plenty of people in the newbie forum that post about a coin that they know nothing about, but most of them aren't saying "make me an offer on this," at least, not initially.

I remember when I was younger and just getting into coin collecting my mother called a price I got on a coin good because it was "less than $1 for every year old it is." It seemed like good reasoning at the time but as far as pricing a purchase it's actually almost total garbage - age and value on coins don't really correlate all that well for anything made in the 20th century.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Ya que escuchar varias opiniones creo que la mayoria sabe el presio claro personas honestas asi alo mejor megoro la oferta o me quedo con las monedas

Share this comment


Link to comment

OP, this is not worth a lot. Its in bad condition and also you can find older coins like this in change. Maybe if your from another country this would be rare to find, but in the USA, its not rare.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Ps con la informacion que medieron gente con mad experiencia en esto si vale y si quiero yo puedo subir o bajarr el presio por eso ofresi la oferta

Share this comment


Link to comment

Espero. Que los mejores coleccionista con gran experience saben perfectamente el valor y por mi situacion no creo que degen pasar esta oprtunidad vendo la que vale mas Y doy las dos 

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 10/1/2020 at 19:28, Revenant said:

I was hoping you'd have an asking price posted so we could know what you think this old Jefferson nickel is worth.

Ps Google no quiero que piensen que estoy exagerando pero 3gente con mas experiencia en esto concuerdan con el presio y por mi situation. Tambien tengo de 1956 D one cents con la parte de atras de trigo so 

Share this comment


Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Alcon1982 said:

Ps Google no quiero que piensen que estoy exagerando pero 3gente con mas experiencia en esto concuerdan con el presio y por mi situation. Tambien tengo de 1956 D one cents con la parte de atras de trigo so 

A 1956 D Wheat penny is one of the single most common wheat cents out there. It would have to be a Superb Gem BU (MS67+) RED to be worth anything major. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now