Now enjoy free access to auction prices realized without a paid Collectors Society Membership.
NGC Auction Central is now a completely free resource. Users can enjoy access to individual prices realized without a paid Collectors Society membership.
Released in October 2011,
NGC Auction Central maintains:
- Upcoming auction data sortable by attributes such as grade, price, date and auction house.
- Volume charts that are adjustable by time for all series and for individual coins
- Basic performance history, such as average grade and price for each coin.
- Thumbnail images for coins when they are available.
- See what venues are selling the particular coin you might want to upgrade or just need to complete a set.
- Gain 20 years of volume data from top auction houses.
- View top–5 coins by volume, gauge liquidity over time and study the series' top–5 prices realized.
- Consider volume vs. time in helpful charts and gauge the strength of the coin market.
- Compare your series against others by viewing lists of the top–10 coins per series.
Individual Prices Realized
- Price coins more accurately with auction prices realized.
- View auction volume over time for a specific coin and filter by details such as price, auction house and grade.
Searches for auction data may be conducted as part of the NGC Coin Explorer or through this separate, stand-alone feature. New coins and updated prices realized will be posted as soon as an auction goes live or ends.
In addition to NGC Auction Central our online suite of research tools include NGC Coin Explorer, the NGC US Coin Price Guide and NGC World Coin Price Guide and the Chinese Modern Coin Price Guide supplying everything the numismatic community needs in one place, solidifying the NGC website as the number one resource for research tools.