NGC highlights include an 1887 $20 PR 67+ Cameo NGC that sold for $411,250.
[DALLAS, TX] – Heritage's US Coins Signature Auction, was held in Philadelphia August 2-5. More than $21 million in rare coins sold in August 3rd's Platinum Night. Overall, this auction brought its happy consignors over $27.5 million, with an additional $1 million in sales from our currency auction held on August 3. All prices include 17.5% Buyer's Premium.
Just a few of the NGC highlights of this auction included:
- 1887 $20 PR67+ Cameo NGC. Sold for: $411,250.
- 1864 $20 PR65 Ultra Cameo NGC. Sold for: $352,500.
- 1792 One Cent, Judd-1, High R.6, VF30 NGC. Sold for: $305,500.
- 1795 $10 9 Leaves MS61 NGC. BD-3, High R.6. Sold for: $282,000.
- 1845 $2 1/2 PR67 Ultra Cameo NGC. Sold for: $258,500.
- 1796 $2 1/2 No Stars MS63 NGC. Sold for: $252,625.
Our Long Beach World and Ancient Coin auction, Long Beach World Paper Money auction, and Shoshana Collection auction are already open for bidding at HA.com. The Long Beach US Coin Auction will open very soon for bidding at HA.com/Coins.
The thoughts and opinions in the piece are those of their author and are not necessarily the thoughts of the Certified Collectibles Group.