Bring expert insight to every purchase and sale. This powerful tool helps you research prices realized and find upcoming auctions for NGC-certified US coins, all in one place.
|Click to watch overview video >
Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) has released NGC Auction Central – a new resource that maintains auction data for NGC–certified US coins from prominent auction houses including Heritage, Stack’s Bowers, Teletrade, David Lawrence Rare Coins and Great Collections. With this exciting new feature, both upcoming auctions and prices realized information are available and advanced filters allow users to sort the auction data by attributes such as grade, price, date and auction house.
Other features of NGC Auction Central include volume charts that are adjustable by time for all series and for individual coins, as well as some basic performance history, such as average grade and price for each coin. Thumbnail images will also be provided for coins when they are available. Searches for auction data may be conducted as part of the new NGC Coin Explorer or through this separate, stand-alone feature. New coins and updated prices realized will be posted as soon as an auction goes live or ends.
Free Access Includes
- See what venues are selling the particular coin you might want to upgrade or just need to complete a set.
- Gain 20 years of volume data from top auction houses.
- View top–5 coins by volume, gauge liquidity over time and study the series' top–5 prices realized.
- Consider volume vs. time in helpful charts and gauge the strength of the coin market.
- Compare your series against others by viewing lits of the top–10 coins per series.
Paid Access Includes
Individual Prices Realized
- Price coins more accurately with auction prices realized.
- View auction volume over time for a specific coin and filter by details such as price, auction house and grade.
“A coin auction feature, including complete listings and prices realized, was an aspect of our website that we were intent on improving,” said NGC CEO Steve Eichenbaum. “With the addition of this feature there is no need for a collector or dealer to go anywhere else. We have all the information they could be looking for in one place.”
The new NGC Auction Central is the latest addition to our online suite of research tools including NGC Coin Explorer, the NGC US Coin Price Guide and NGC World Coin Price Guide supplying everything the numismatic community needs in one place, solidifying the NGC website as the number one resource for research tools.
Membership starts at just $39/year. Join today!