The ANA announces its corporate and title sponsors for the 2011 National Money Show on March 17-19 in Sacramento.
Thirteen sponsors have invested $47,500 in support of the American Numismatic Association’s 2011 Sacramento National Money Show℠, to be held March 17-19 at the Sacramento Convention Center.
“The support for this year’s spring show is the strongest it’s been in several years,” said David Truesdell, ANA sales and sponsorship manager. “Our sponsors help us provide great exhibits and educational programs while receiving a range of marketing benefits. Thanks to everyone for their support – it should be a great event in Sacramento.”
Title and corporate sponsors receive a variety of benefits, which include having their names and logos on bags for the show’s 5,000 expected visitors and on the welcome banner at the show entrance, as well as convention program advertising. Primary sponsors receive discounted convention program advertising, recognition on signage and other benefits.
- Heritage Auction Galleries
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation
- Roseville Numismatics by John L. Schuch Rare Coins
The American Numismatic Association is a congressionally chartered nonprofit educational organization dedicated to encouraging people to study and collect money and related items. The ANA helps its members and the public discover and explore the world of money through its vast array of education and outreach programs, as well as its museum, library, publications, conventions and seminars. For more information, call 719-632-2646 or visit www.money.org.
- Collateral Finance Corporation – Internet Café
- Cristy's Coin Supplies – Official Supplier
- Professional Coin Grading Service – Education
- U.S. Coins – Message Center
- Main Line Coin & Stamp and Numismatic Financial Corporation – Wristbands
- American Heritage Minting – Meeting Place
- Angel Dees Coins & Collectables – Boy Scouts
- Marc One Numismatics – Meeting Rooms
- Northern Nevada Coin – Destination Education, “Minting & Mining in Carson City”
- Yellow River Rare Coins – Bourse Map
This is a guest article. The thoughts and opinions in this piece are those of their author and are not necessarily the thoughts of the Certified Collectibles Group.