Special NGC pedigree for the US Mint's Annual Uncirculated Dollar Coin Sets
The United States Mint will again offer its Annual Uncirculated Dollar Coin Set in 2013. This set includes four 2013-P Presidential Dollars (William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft and Woodrow Wilson), one 2013-D Native American Dollar and one 2013-W Uncirculated American Silver Eagle.
|2013 Annual Uncirculated Dollar Coin Set
Click images to enlarge.
NGC will recognize coins received in the original mint packaging with the pedigree ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET. These coins are not eligible for the Early Releases or First Releases designations. Prior years' Annual Uncirculated Dollar Coin Sets may also be submitted to NGC for this special pedigree.
|Click images to enlarge.
- Submit the Annual Uncirculated Dollar Coin Sets on a separate submission form under the Modern Special or higher tier.
- The 5-coin minimum applies to the Modern Special tier.
- Write "Annual Dollar Coin Set" on the submission form.
- Annual Dollar Coin Sets will be holdered with NGC's standard brown label.
- Mint packaging will not be returned.
NGC cannot accept submissions of the Annual Dollar Coin Set at trade shows.
Dealers should contact Scott Heller at NGC for bulk submissions.
Questions? Contact NGC Customer Service at service@NGCcoin.com or 1-800-NGC-COIN (1-800-642-2646).
Collectors Society paid members can submit their coins directly to NGC. Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $39/year. Join as a Premium member, or upgrade to Premium membership, and you'll receive a coupon to have five coins graded for free. Join today.