Coins from the limited-edition set of American Eagle Silver coins will receive a special NGC label and pedigree. Special submission instructions apply.
To commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the American Eagle Silver Coin Program, the US Mint is issuing a limited-edition set of five one-ounce American Eagle Silver Coins. This five-coin set contains one each of the following 2011 dated coins: American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin – mint mark: “W” (West Point); American Eagle Silver Proof Coin – mint mark: “W” (West Point); American Eagle Silver Reverse Proof Coin – mint mark: “P” (Philadelphia); American Eagle Silver Bullion Coin – no mint mark and American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin – mint mark: “S” (San Francisco).
Coins from these sets will be pedigreed as 25TH ANNIVERSARY SET. A special NGC commemorative label is available. Because some of these coins are also available individually from the US Mint, special instructions must be followed in order for coins to qualify for this
25TH ANNIVERSARY SET pedigree and label.
- Coins must remain in the sealed US Mint shipping boxes, and the entire unopened package must
be sent to NGC for certification.
NGC must open these boxes in
order for the coins to qualify for the
25TH ANNIVERSARY SET
Note: If NGC receives the package unsealed, only the reverse proof and S mintmark coins will receive the NGC 25th label. All other coins will get NGC’s standard brown label with 25th Anniversary in the coin overprint.
- Select the Modern Special Tier or higher.
- All anniversary sets that arrive at NGC during the Early Releases period will automatically be labeled as "Early Releases". To opt out of the Early Releases designation, write "No Early Releases" on the submission form.
- Coins for this designation or special label must be on their own submission invoice. The 25th Anniversary coins cannot be mixed with other coins to qualify for this pedigree.
- Mint purchase receipt will be returned with the Shipping Copy of the NGC Submission form.
- Original Mint packaging will not be returned unless requested on the submission form.
◊ If requested, a surcharge of $1 per set will be assessed for this service.
◊ Write “Return Mint Packaging” clearly on the submission form.
◊ The Mint packaging including capsules will be returned with graded coins. The weight of the original Mint packaging is approx. 3 lbs., and you will be charged for the postage to return it.
- Shipping boxes will not be returned.
Due to the special handling required, NGC will not accept submissions of these sets at trade shows.
Dealers should contact NGC for bulk submission instructions and guidelines.
Questions? Contact NGC Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-800-NGC-COIN (1-800-642-2646).
Collectors Society paid members can submit their sets directly to NGC. Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $39/year. Join as a Premium member, or upgrade to Premium membership, and you'll receive a coupon to have five coins graded for free, which you can use to submit your 25th Anniversary set. Join today.