The NGC Universal ID is a four digit alphanumeric that groups coins based on a unique combination of date, mintmark, denomination and striking process (MS, PF, or SP). These IDs are a simple organization of all coins prior to variety attribution and grading.
We believe that six or seven examples are known, listed below:
1. PR66 NGC.ÿAllen F. Lovejoy, Phil Kaufman (Heritage, 4/2008), lot 2374.
2. PR64 PCGS.ÿLouis E. Eliasberg, Sr., Richmond Collection (David Lawrence, 3/2005), lot 1234
3. PR64.ÿSuperior (6/2002), lot 4157.
Choice Proof.ÿStack's (1/1991), lot 203.
4. PR62 PCGS.ÿHeritage (5/2008), lot 102.
5. PR62 NGC.ÿHeritage (7/2008), lot 1613.
6. Proof.ÿNew Netherlands (12/1958), lot 444. Possibly one of the previous examples.
Description and Analysis courtesy of Heritage Auctions and may not be republished without written permission.
Use the scroll bar at the bottom of this box to view a summary of the NGC Price Guide, NGC Census, Auction Prices Realized and NGC Registry Scores for each grade.
There was no data found for this Coin.
Click on a price to see historical prices, comparison charts and trends.
A random selection of coins is shown below.
No Images Found
NGC Auction Central Disclaimer